Bodhicharya Buddhist Group Bosham Branch aims to ...
• provide a safe space for Buddhists and non-Buddhists alike which is conducive to meditation, where we can discuss, learn, reflect, experience, question and debate Buddhist teachings.
• inform and support, not recruit or convert. There is no membership, no sign up. This is an inward journey and you decide how far you go.
• offer a programme of weekly meetings to keep the group alive, structured, engaging and useful to both new and established practitioners.
• host annual teachings and public talks from Ringu Tulku Rinpoche. Request topics from him that are engaging and relevant for both established and new practitioners.
• host teachings from other visiting teachers. Request topics from them that are engaging and relevant for both established and new practitioners.
• record and share audio teachings from all our teachers.
• maintain BBG as a self-funding group through donations only. Ensuring all who want to come can afford to.